Cimarron Electric Cooperative Has:
* 15,500 meters in 9 counties.
* 4,500 miles of line.
* 51 employees.
* The first Rural Electric
Cooperative formed in the state of Oklahoma!
* The fastest growing Co-op in the state!
* Nine Trustees elected from the districts in which they live!
* Paid over 1.6 Million Dollars to 30 local schools through
Gross Receipts Taxes.
* The largest upgrade of electric lines in co-op history has
just been completed. This strengthening and hardening project replaced 1249
miles of poles and lines. That is approximately 1/4 of our total electric system.
* Doubled the capacity of the N. Kingfisher substation. Completed the new Omega
substation. Just completed the upgrade and switch at the Okeene substation.
Just completed the new Geary substation.
Construction is under way to build 2 more substations.