Cimarron Electric Cooperative Has:
* 15,500 meters in 9 counties.
* 4,500 miles of line.
* 56 employees.
* The record of being the first Rural Electric
Cooperative formed in the state of Oklahoma!
* One of the fastest growing Co-ops in the state!
* Nine Trustees elected from the districts in which they live!
* Paid over 1.6 Million Dollars to 30 local schools in 2016 through
Gross Receipts Taxes.
* The largest upgrade of electric lines in co-op history has
just been completed. This strengthening and hardening project replaced 1249
miles of poles and lines. That is approximately 1/4 of our total electric system.
* Just doubled the capacity of the N. Kingfisher substation. Just completed the new Omega
substation. Construction is underway to build 2 more substations.