Cimarron Electric Cooperative Has:
* 15,500 meters in 9 counties
* 4,500 miles of line
* 49 employees
* The record of being the first Rural Electric
Cooperative formed in the state of Oklahoma!
* One of the fastest growing Co-ops in the state!
* Nine Trustees elected from the districts in which
* Paid over 1.8 Million Dollars to 30 local schools in 2014 through
Gross Receipts Taxes.
* The largest upgrade of electric lines in co-op history is
This strengthening and hardening project will replace 1249
miles of line.
That is approximately 1/4 of our electric system. We are in the
2nd year of this 3 year project.